The MMTA is a not-for-profit organization in Winnipeg, Canada. Our Board of Directors work together to keep policies current, and to organize Montessori workshops and an Annual Conference; which support the continuous learning of Montessori educators in Manitoba, and in nearby provinces and states.
2018-2020 Board of Directors:
- President – Shannon Zentner
- Vice-President – Candise Perron
- Secretary – Vacant
- Treasurer – Agnes Redekopp
- Professional Development – Rosie Jackson
- Website/Newsletter – Shauna Carter
- Members at Large – Larissa Skakum-Boning, Elda Boulet
Our next board election will take place at our Biennial General Meeting in 2020.
If you are an MMTA member and are interested in joining our board, please contact email@example.com.