The MMTA is a not-for-profit organization in Winnipeg, Canada. Our Board of Directors work together to keep policies current, and to organize Montessori workshops and an Annual Conference; which support the continuous learning of Montessori educators in Manitoba, and in nearby provinces and states.
2016-2018 Board of Directors:
- President – Shannon Zentner
- Vice-President – Elda Boulet
- Secretary – Rhiannon Kemp
- Treasurer – Agnes Redekopp
- Newsletter – Liz Currie
- Members at Large – Candise Perron, Rosie Jackson
Our next board election will take place at our Biennial General Meeting in October, 2018.
If you are an MMTA member and are interested in joining our board, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.