The MMTA is a not-for-profit organization in Winnipeg, Canada. Our Board of Directors work together to keep policies current, and to organize Montessori workshops and an Annual Conference; which support the continuous learning of Montessori educators in Manitoba, and in nearby provinces and states.
2016-2018 Board of Directors:
- President – Shannon Zentner
- Vice-President – Candise Perron
- Secretary – Elda Boulet
- Treasurer – Agnes Redekopp; Shannon Curtaz
- Professional Development – Rosie Jackson
- Website/Newsletter – Shauna Carter
- Members at Large – Larissa Skakum-Boning
Our next board election will take place at our Biennial General Meeting in 2020.
If you are an MMTA member and are interested in joining our board, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.